" Give us two-days and we will shape your organization future"
The purpose of strategy is to provide direction, focus efforts, and align the organization.
Shaping Strategy requires that you:
- Have a shared understanding of vision, mission and values
- Develop Distinctive Strategies to Achieve the vision and constantly gain competitive advantage
- Translate Broad Strategies into Specific Objectives and Action Plans
- Align the Organization to Support Strategic Priorities
What is Hoshin planning and why it is a key planning process?
The word "hoshin" means a " Methodology for strategic direction setting"
- It is a "Vision-Driven" in that it derives the organization's objectives from its strategic intent or vision.
- It provides a framework and methodology for the development of "Breakthroughs" on a select few of the most important objectives.
- It aligns and focuses the organization on these important objectives and facilitates development of the most effective means of achieving them.
- It is a structured planning process where voice of the Business, voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employees are working together to create the company's vision & objectives and a "buy-in" (agreement and commitment) at every level in the organization.
What is the process for creating your hoshin Plan?
This is a workshop based approach where effective management tools and techniques are used to facilitate a cross-functional team interaction and to create an "out the box" thinking environment as well as ensuring a full participation of the team member in the session.
The outcomes of this workshop are:
- One strategic plan with clear vision and objectives that Link actions to critical results
- What results do you want to improve?
- What actions will get you there the fastest?
- Create the process Improvement Campaign that aligns you with the "fast track" for achieving the business results you want and need to deliver.
- Apply the Hoshin planning methodology to current decision making processes
- Alignment across the organization and individual departments, which is key to employee empowerment and motivation