Return On Excellence Innovation(RXI)
The XI HORIZONS approach to a successful six-Sigma deployment is focused on delivering Project Excellence as well as Process Excellence. This innovative approach has generated a measurable business results within a record timeframe.
The RXI program goes beyond the traditional class-based six-sigma training that mainly focus on the " theoretical approach " teaching huge number of tools in a short-period of time without practical application of the tools in a real life situation under the right coaching and mentoring to ensure the correct application of the tools as well as knowledge transfer.
The RXI structure is based on 5-stages:
What are the Benefits of RXI Program?
This program has been designed to:
1. Ensure Real applications of six-Sigma Methodology on high impact projects
2. Fully utilize critical-thinking for problem solving as well as process improvement projects
3. Provide just in time training and coaching throughout the project cycle to ensure successful application of the methodology as well as right selection of the tools within each phase of the DMAIC phases
4. Develop good Leadership skills as well as good decision-making process
5. Enable good communication process between project leader, process owner and Project sponsor
6. Knowledge transfer and development of local capabilities
7. Deliver quantifiable return on your investment: financially validated cost savings and or avoidance