At XI Horizons we strongly believe that the only true way to achieve real improvements is by going to the GEMBA or the workplace where the work is performed.
We use classroom training to impart the principles and concepts of Lean and Six-Sigma and then reinforce these learning using practical application from real life business problems where people use the tools to solve problems and achieve valued results.
Our solutions are based on the following principles:
1. Managing the process not managing the numbers
2. Process Simplifications
3. Asking 5-Whys not 5-Who's
4. Real emphasis on employee participation and team work
5. Go-See-Think-Do Approach for problem solving
6. Real applications on high impact projects.
7. Knowledge transfer and development of local capabilities
8. A quantifiable return on your investment
9. Embed a good decision-making process